Friday, July 04, 2008

“Beyond the Veil” is a Dark Angel Recommended Read!

The good reviews continue to come in for “Beyond the Veil!” Here is an excerpt of the review from Dark Angel Reviewer Amanda Haffery…

“BEYOND THE VEIL is a knockout winner in my opinion. Filled to the brim with every aspect a paranormal story needs, I was on the edge of my seat in anticipation from beginning to end. Bruce and Carolyn are divine. I couldn't get enough of their encounters. Carolyn's ability, with the help of the ring, really added some nail biting moments to the amazing storyline. Carolyn is a multi-layered character. One moment she's so sweet and innocent and the next she's like a sex kitten who can't get enough of Bruce. Bruce is so sexy he made my mouth water. Poor man is a ghost which really made things interesting for him and Carolyn both. Being a ghost didn't alter his man bits though and he was more than able to perform and satisfy both Carolyn and this reader. I couldn't wait to find out if these two would live happily ever after and whether it would be in the real world or BEYOND THE VEIL. Amanda Sidhe really captivated me with her creative world, her characters and the passion that exploded between them. She's definitely someone I'll be looking forward to for a long time to come.”


Read the full review at https://www.darkangelreviews.com/Beyond_the_Veil.html

Get your copy of “Beyond the Veil” here: http://www.ellorascave.com/productpage.asp?ISBN=9781419915710&Page=Page1