Saturday, July 15, 2006

Sweet Review!

"Always" just got a nice review. This is the first review for the story that I am aware of so far and I am glad they enjoyed it. I really should be doing more to promote it. I keep promising myself that I will get out there and do just that, but then get side-tracked with projects. Anyway, here's a quote from the review. You can see the full review at the link below and/or get a copy of "Always" for yourself by visiting Venus Press at the link on the left side of the page.

Review quote:


It is well written, kept me guessing, and I enjoyed the story very much. Always does not contain a lot of sexuality, but what encounters it did have, were sweet, tender and extremely loving. If I could have a vampire master, it would be Troy.


Read the complete review of "Always" at Joyfully Reviewed