Sunday, June 11, 2006

So Far So Good

I just finished Chapter 19. It had a lot of heavy dialogue and explained the answers to some of the questions that have been creating difficulties for the main character. I will probably revisit it tomorrow when I've had time to think about it and maybe add some description or introspection. I have about 13 more chapters to go to reach the spot I'd like as a minimum for the final length of this novel and I have lots of plot complications that will need dealing with.

Sigh.... I'm enjoying the story still and I'm not sure where it is going or how it will work out. That makes for quite an adventure.

Meanwhile, I'm taking a break for the rest of the day. I've not seen what happens next so I have to give the characters time to tell me. I'll pick it up tomorrow.