Thursday, May 18, 2006

Lots of Work

I've managed to outline the two novels I am planning to work on next. I'll be ready to write the sample chapters and synopsis for the partial manuscript I plan to send to Nocturne for consideration this weekend, assuming I am caught up on homework and other obligations.

In the meantime, I was just going to write a page or two on a little story I wanted to write and submit to Venus Press. The story caught me up in it and I wrote 5 1/2 pages. It's nice when it flows like that. I'm not sure when I'll have a chance to sit down and work on it some more, but this week or next I should be able to finish that short piece. This little story relates to the storyline I was going to use for the Tor novel, and I may even re-use this character (Simon) in that novel as a secondary character.