Sunday, April 25, 2004

Movies and Games

I FINALLY found my disks with the saved "A Tangled Web" files. I'll be able to print out a clean copy tomorrow, as long as the disks didn't become corrupted. Once printed I can finally work on the revisions.

Still no word for Steve Jackson Games, so I am not worrying about the Traveller project right now.

I am printing out a clean copy of "Remember Me" and giving it a once over. If I am satisfied, then I'll submit a copy to the WGA to get copyrighted and then upload the script at Inktip.com. They will post it for 6 months and we'll see what happens with that.

I'm about as ready as I can be to shoot "Levitation". I am going to buy a few more things, like a green sheet for green screens, the software for music composing. a table cloth, a microphone and the tripod.

I am putting together a "How-to" video about how to read tarot cards, which I will try to sell. If I can show I can make money on that video, then I can convince my husband to let me buy, instead of rent, a video camera.