Friday, April 16, 2004

On The Agenda

I am honing in on a shooting date for "Levitation". It will be on a weekend, on or after the weekend of May 15th, but before the end of June. I have just about everything in place and I am trembling with excitement!

I have not heard from Steve Jackson Games about the changes to "GURPS Traveller: Psionics Institutes", so I am not even thinking about it now.

The first draft of "War Paint" is done, and set aside for now. I'll type and revise it later. (Probably late May or June)

So on my plate now is just two projects:

Revisions for "A Tangled Web".

Pre-production for "Levitation".


I've dug out my manuscript for "A Tangled Web" and I am going to read it over this weekend.

I'm also going to install the new DVD burner and video capture card into my computer. I'll need those for post-production on "Levitation".