Sunday, April 11, 2004

Changes in Plan

I heard back from Steve Jackson Games, and although the editor thinks my proposal and outline for "GURPS Traveller: Psionics Institutes" needs a lot of work, he is willing to work with me on it. I am waiting to receive his detailed comments to start working on that RPG sourcebook.

I have also received the comments about the changes Rogue Publishing wants for my game book "A Tangled Web", so I need to get to work on that as well.

The new editing software for the production of "Levitation" looks good. I have the funds to get the rest of the equipment I need and I will be buying and installing that this month. I want to have everything lined up by the end of this month, so the shooting schedule can be worked out for this summer.

I'd like to finish the script of "War Paint" while the story is still fresh. I'm on page 64, and would like to have a minimum of 90 pages, but anything over 80 will be acceptable.

I've completed Chapter One of Traveller's Log, and put it on hiatus. I didn't want to do it, but I am stretched too thin as it is.

So, as per my resolution with myself, since other projects have come through, my script writing resolution will temporarily be set aside. Not that I'll stop thinking about it, but I won't beat myself up for not working on it either.

So, time to get to work. Today, I'm starting with the edits for "A Tangled Web" and the pre-production for "Levitation".