Thursday, April 29, 2004

A Little More Work

I finally found the nugget of info I was looking for. I do have to format the script "Remember Me" before submitting it to inktip. Not a problem. I just need to add page numbers and a cover sheet at this point. I just hate numbering pages and then everytime I make a change I have to renumber them again and again.

Anyway, that is work to do at home. While I am at the office I will use my breaks to review the first few chapters of "A Tangled Web". I'm going to 'hit it hard' this weekend and see how much I can get done.

I downloaded and read the notes from the editor of Traveller. I think his changes are very do-able. He wants to break the outline down from one great big source book into 2-3 shorter ones. Very cool! Instead of one publishing credit, I get 2 or 3 for the same amount of work.