Sunday, October 13, 2002

Progress

Well, I think the NPCs chapter in A Tangled Web is done. Mostly I stripped it of the main NPCs to plug them into the points of the adventure chapters where they first appear. I reworded the intro to the chapter to reflect this change, rearranged the ones left in a logical order and added a 'neighbor' NPC.

Unless the comments mentioned one of these characters specifically, then this chapter is done. I'll hang on to it I double check the revision notes, and if all is well I'll send it Sunday night.

Next I think I'll tackle the Cranston Building chapter, which is the big fight scene at the end. Once that is done I can make any changes to the Fallout chapter and those two will be done. The first adventure chapter is the one with the most uncertainty for me and I'll leave it for last.