Thursday, August 22, 2002

Brainstorming

I brainstormed the plot points for the last part of PSI Emergency. The theme has become clear for me now and I'll be able to use it to complete the story arc, and I may need to add a bit to the earlier chapters to set up the theme.

I've also reviewed to revision notes from Rogue Publishing. Revisions always make me sad. I feel like I failed, or am a failure which is worse. I just have to pull myself up by my bootstrings and get to work on it. The sooner it is done, the sooner I'll know if Rogue will publish this book or not. Besides, making my editor wait won't exactly put her in a good mood.

I have too many irons in the fire now, but does that stop me from fiddling with new project ideas? Nope. Last night I roughed out a page and a half barebones outline for the fantasy trilogy that has been begging me to write it.