Tuesday, August 13, 2002

Pariah Proposal Finished

I'm done with the proposal. I'm letting it 'cool' for a day or two before polishing and e-mailing it in to Rogue Publishing.

After this, unless something I've already got submitted gets accepted, I think I'll let roleplaying game material rest for a while. I need to finish some fiction work, namely the final polish of Complimentary Murder and finishing the first draft of PSI Emergency. After that I feel the genre shift coming on again, this time toward fantasy, which is where I started. My very first completed novel manuscript is called Guild Rebellion and it is collecting dust in my closet. Maybe someday I will pull it out and do a hack and slash revision/rewrite on it, for my freshman effort is far from publishable in its current state.