Tuesday, January 22, 2008

RRT Erotic loved "Summoned by Lust"!

"SUMMONED BY LUST is one of the best erotic short stories I have read in a long time. The story starts with the big and bad Razor walking off of the plane towards Karma. After reading the first few pages, I knew I was in for a treat. Ms. Sidhe’s knack of providing even the smallest details in her descriptions of the characters, their actions and their feelings goes a long way in enhancing the eroticism and drawing readers into her tightly woven web of seduction."

"SUMMONED BY LUST is a must read that I have to recommend to anyone who enjoys reading about aggressive vampires not afraid to show (and use) their incisors. For a heaping of hot sex and uncontrollable bloodlust, add SUMMONED BY LUST to your ebook list. I just couldn’t get enough of Razor and Karma, so I had to award SUMMONED BY LUST RRTE’s highest honor, La Grande Mort."

Read the full review