Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Night Writing

I am such a night person when it comes to writing. Last night I stayed up until 12:30am finishing Chapter 11 of Secrets of the Dance, even though I had to get up at 6am. It is not uncommon for me to write until 3 in the morning before my dear husband grumps at me to come to bed and shut off the lights. The poor fella. He can't get a break since I got the laptop and can write all over the house now.

Anyway, Chapter 11 is done. I am trying hard not to feel stuck. I know what I wanted to do next, I'm just not sure if it makes since in the story. I guess I have to meditate on that.

Meanwhile, I'm getting tons of wonderful messages, e-mails and comments from folks who liked Chapter 1 of "Raging Passions". Thanks guys! The story is bouncing around in my head, ready to burst forth with Chapter 2, and that is what I plan to work on today. For some demented reason, I always write best under a deadline.