Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Closer and Closer

I'm getting closer and closer to being done with the first draft of Psionics Institutes. I need 6 pages today, tomorrow and Thursday to reach my word count goal for this project. I already have 3 pages done today, so I'm off to a good start.

Then this weekend I will revise the character templates (a short section) and the introduction (which has already been through the hands of my editor with many changes already completed).

That will leave me the two big sections to revise. I figure one section a week for two weeks. I'm leaving a 2-week window at the end in case I encounter any problems. It is due November 1st, but I will turn it in a little before then (if it is done.)

On other writing fronts, I want to get a few pips done for Evolution and maybe the next RPG class this weekend, if I have time. I also would like to do some prep work for the Nanowimo challenge coming in November. If I get done with time to spare, I will try to get some work done on PSI Emergency in late October or maybe even in November if it doesn't conflict with my Nano book.