Monday, September 27, 2004

Current State

I have found a few cable networks that are looking for short films, which I will be submitting Levitation to soon. I also picked about 6 more festivals to submit to. They are considered 'film markets' not just festivals, so 'hollywood' types supposedly come to them looking for new films and talent. All that will be happening in October.

I have only 25 more pages I need for the game book. I hope to get a good number of pages done today. October is my revision month.

I've got myself in a good writing habit, which will definately keep me going after this game book is done. I have several writing projects I'd like to complete before the end of the year. I'd like to get 2 more full length scripts completed, finish up the last chapter or two of a novel I mostly completed a few years ago and submit it, complete a romance novel in the Nanowimo Challenge (national 'write a novel in a month' challenge) and submit it, plus a few other small writing chores (type last revision changes in Complimentary Murder, write a couple short stories for Arebella, submit resume to managers).

I hope this momentum actually carries me to something, not just in circles.