Saturday, June 29, 2002

Multi-tasking

At the moment I have three projects. One is the rewrite of Complimentary Murder. I also am still working the first draft of PSI Emergency. Besides those two novels, I am working on roleplaying material in general. My current roleplaying focus is on Steve Jackson Games: which includes articles for the Journal of the Traveller's Aid Society and proposals for a few gaming suppliments.

To keep from burning out on any one project or on writing as a whole I have decided to use a rotating schedule. I will work on at least one and no more than two projects a day. The next day I must work on the project that was was skipped the previous day. I worked on just Complimentary Murder yesterday, so today I am going to work on both roleplaying material and PSI Emergency.

This technique seems to work for now, so I am going to keep at it.