Thursday, April 21, 2005

I'm back!

I've not updated this blog in a while, but I am back now. Here's what I've been doing...

I finished the Tarot Video and set up a website at Wind Chime Media. You can view a click from the video and find out more about the video there. I am submitting the video to Azure Green for distribution consideration and I am planning to have an ad in New Witch magaine and Pan Gaia Magazine in the summer. The responses from those two avenues will help determine the next steps I'll take with Wind Chime Media.

In the meantime, I have taken the sample chapter I wrote for White Wolf and expanded it into a short vampire romance story. I am nearly done editing it. I plan to send it to Changling Press when I have it completed.

I am toying with the idea of taking the Isis Traveller's log (see link to the side) and editing and expanding it and submitting it to publishers. I'd have to make changes so it no longer was a Traveller fan fiction piece.