Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Getting Serious

I had a dream that I was able to leave my crummy day job to work as a screenwriter. This has renewed my dedication. I went and updated my posting on inktip.com. I only have like a month and a half left on that listing.

I REALLY need to get the game book done so I can focus on the scriptwriting and short film producing that I hope will lead me out of the yucky office duldrums and into a creative field in which I can blossum.

With that in mind, I am getting my writing out and I'm going to start working on it. I have actually been making some steady, if slow, progress. I have reached the half-way mark in the required word count. I will be particularly busy for today and a little less so tomorrow. Then I should have about 1 1/2 weeks of relative calm in which to cover some serious ground.