Thursday, July 22, 2004

Updated

I have made some changes on my Inktip.com listing. I changed the logline and the synopsis. Last week I changed the resume. There have been quite a few logline hits this past week and two more synopsis downloads. STILL, no one has checked out the script.

I feel now that I am getting the chance to test what types of loglines, resumes and synopsis will attract interest in the industry.

I am also starting to think about sending Levitation to other film festivals.

Film-wise, I want to have another 2 completed feature length scripts under my belt and then really hit up these managers.

I want to get Complimentary Murder done and submitted to agents and get the first draft of Psionics Institutes done by the ned of next month. then I can concentrate on the next tasks.