Monday, May 31, 2004

Post Number 500

This is the 500th post I've made to this blog. Wow!

Anyway, I have had the chance to download all the shots from "Levitation" and now I have spotted some missing shots or ones that need to be redone. I'll be shooting them next weekend when I can get the child actors to come back for 'pick ups'. There are about 7 or 8, which shouldn't take too long. Maybe about an hour or two at most.

I have started outlining the next chapter in the Psionics Institute source book and began writing it today. I love the subject so much that I could write about it all day, which is good because I'll have to. The contact arrived over the weekend and I need to sign it and mail it back.

My 'day job' is certain to keep me busy this week, but the week after should be better.