Sunday, February 29, 2004

News

The big and depressing news is the reply I just got from Wizards of the Coast yesterday. The letter says, in part, "Although I am impressed by your enthusiasm, I have to tell you that at present we have no open slots for new authors in our program. Currently we're fully committed through the end of 2005. Your writing shows promise, and I'd encourage you to submit in another year or two when I may have better news for you."

BUMMER! How much more of a 'yes' can a 'no' be?

Yesterday I made some more progress on typing the changes to "Remember Me". I hope and plan to finish them today. I also built, with the aid of my husband, the main part of one of the special effects for "Levitation". I need to put the finishing touches on it today also.

I have been having trouble keeping up with Traveller's Log. I want to get the script and SFX done today, but tomorrow I want to really work at getting a head on the log.