Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Catching up

I'm listening to my favorite music station on LIVE365. Space Cadet is my background music for writing.

I also caught up on some e-mail with the new station manager for Mystery Radio Network.

I have a couple things I want to work on today. Writing-wise I have the sample for Wizard of the Coast I want to work on. I also have some tax forms for Realms of Enchantment, my next new enterprize. It has morphed again, and now I am going over to just internet sales-- as soon as I set up a website.

On a sad note, Holly Lisle has announced she is not updating her weblog anymore and is withdrawing from her internet writer's community because it was taking up her energy that she wants to put into writing. I understand that, but I have always found her site very motivating, as a writer, and I guess I'll just have to get used to rereading her old articles for inspiration.

Also, still no word from Steve Jackson Games about the proposal.