Friday, December 06, 2002

Coming Up For Air

I figured that to add the needed 5 pages to the current chapter of 14 pages, I would have to write an average of 10 new lines a page. I like breaking down the numbers so I can tackle my goal step by step. I have added 10 lines to the first page, most of those were to demonstrate the main character's emotion during the rather upsetting situation. I also managed another 5 lines so far on the second page. There are a lot of characters huddled around in a single room discussing the murder that occured a few chapters ago. I think I need to break up these 'talking heads' with some setting and details.

And I just had the perfect idea!

I will get back to that now. I just stop to up date the blogger as a way of patting myself on the back for finally breaking through the writer's block.