Saturday, February 09, 2002

The Latest

I just resent the introduction to Dead Sea Murder to Rogue Publishing. The editor seems really jazzed about the project.

I've printed out what I've already done on Dead Sea and hunted down my notes. I've got to get reaquainted with the story. I last worked on it 8 months ago!

I also got an e-mail from a woman at the MS Society. They are thinking about doing an anthology as a fundraiser based on my suggestion. (I told my father about the Rhine anthology fundraiser, and he is active in the MS Society and passed it alone.) They are supposed to call me in a week or so and discuss the project. I think they are going to ask me to run it.

I've been getting good feedback on my story "Switching Chairs", which I'm planning to send to Rhine's anthology. I plan to send it in this week.