Thursday, November 29, 2001

I checked on some of Kimberly Cameron's clients and I am definately sure I will ask her to be my agent if Avalon Books calls.

I finished the detailed outline for the next book in the series, Spectral Murder. I'm really pleased with it. I'm not sure if I'll actually start writing it soon. I wanted to wait until getting Avalon's response before starting it. Partly because I don't want to jinx it by assuming I'll make the sale, partly because I'm sure it'd make me even more obsessed about my submission. I'm already consumed with wondering where the manuscript is. Is it still in the postal route, held up by the search for anthrax letters? Is it in the mailroom of the publishing house, waiting to be delivered? Has it landed on the editor's desk, but she has not had a chance to read it? Has she read it, liked it and is now passing it around to get the opinion of the editorial committee? Has she read it, rejected it, and now it is back in the mail on its way back home? ACK! It's driving me wacky!